White Milk And Dark Chocolate MousseFrom magali777 5 years ago
- white chocolate MOUSSE shopping list
- 9 oz. white chocolate shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp.unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. water shopping list
- 1Tbsp. light corn syrup shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1/3 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2/3 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- milk chocolate MOUSSE shopping list
- 6 oz. milk chocolate shopping list
- ¼ cup strong coffee shopping list
- 2 tsp. unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. water shopping list
- 8 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups whipping cream shopping list
- DECORATION shopping list
- chocolate GANACHE shopping list
- 9 1/2 oz . dark chocolate shopping list
- 1 1/2oz. heavy cream shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter. shopping list
- ISOMALT sugar DECORATIONS shopping list
- 1.000 gr. Isomalt sugar shopping list
- 8 gr. water shopping list
How to make it
- Line round pan with a plastic wrap, the best you can.
- WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Break chocolate in small pieces and set aside.
- In small bowl sprinkle gelatin unflavored glatin over 3 Tablespoons of water, put it in the microwave for 20 sec.
- In a saucepan combine remaining water and corn syrup and bring to a boil, remove from heat and stir in gelatin, until perfectly dissolved.
- Add chocolate pieces and beat until chocolate is melted and mixture smooth.
- Beat in egg yolks 1 at the time.
- In a bowl whip whipping cream and sour cream lightly, and fold int chocolate mixture.
- Pour into prepared mold and refrigerate until set.
- MILK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Melt chocolate with coffee, if you like in the microwave or in top of a double boiler or bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Sprinkle gelatin over water, mix it and put it in the microwave for 20 sec. then stir gelatin into chocolate and then add the butter, until it is melted and the mix is smooth.
- Then cool and beat in the egg yolks.
- In a bowl, whip cream lightly and fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour milk chocolate over set whithe chocolate mousse.
- Refrigerate until set, then cover with overlapping plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day
- Prepare dark chocolate Ganache by heating the heavy cream and adding the dark chocolate in little pieces, then finnaly the melted butter.
- Let it stand and cool.
- Take out the chocolate mousse and carefully peel the plastic wrap
- Cover it with the ganache and refrigerate again.
- ISOMALT DECORATIONS
- This method is a little elaborated I only took some isomalt sugar and put it in the microwave only a few seconds then again and again until melted, then put it in silicone paper and with a glass cup just try to make decorations, you can look for detailed explanations here:
- www.pacotorreblanca.com or www.dulcypas.com
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating8 people
How wonderful!! Hope you are having a great day. Congrats on the cake orders.m2googee in Tomball loved it
I love chocolate mousse.
Great recipe Magali
Five forkstrigger in loved it
Oh, Magali.......magnificent!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it