Butternut Squash With ApplesFrom otterpond 6 years ago
- 20 oz container, peeled and cubed butternut squash or 1-1/2 lbs. butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed shopping list
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup shopping list
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, such as craisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss squash, onion and olive oil together in a large roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 45 minutes or until browned and tender. Whisk together red wine vinegar and maple syrup. Pour over squash. Roast another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove squash from oven. Toss with apples, walnuts and cranberries.
- Serves 6.
- Per serving: 155 calories, 6 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein, 202% Vitamin A, 37% Vitamin C, 6% calcium, 6% iron
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
The Rating3 people
Interesting will make it soon ----- high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
All my favorite ingredients in this recipe. I will surely try this one - hopefully without changing it :) !!!!!5nadaism in Bathurst loved it
Love this recipe.Butternut Squash is one of my all time favorites.High Five Thanksbumblebeez114 in Holly Hill loved it