Delicata SquashFrom otterpond 6 years ago
How to make it
- When preparing in an oven, cut the squash in half by cutting down the length of the oblong shape. Place the squash with the skin side down in a dish with 1/2 inch of water. Cover the dish and bake for 1/2 to 3/4 hour at 375 degrees.
- In a microwave, cook for approximately 20 minutes in a dish with a loose cover of plastic wrap.
- Cut in half and remove seeds.
- Bake upside down in a baking dish at 350 for 40 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with cinnomon and chopped nuts.
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
The Rating4 people
This recipe sounds wonderful I grew these last year and intend on growing them again this season.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it
This sounds simple and wonderful! Do you think I can use other types of squash for this?juels in Clayton loved it