Homemade Chicken HamFrom sagami 8 years ago
How to make it
- Seasoning chicken breast - honey (1 tsp each pcs), salt (1tsp each pcs), pepper (1tsp each pcs) and put into ziplock bag.
- place in fridge for 2 days
- wash out chicken once and wipe all water
- hold each 2pcs and wrap tightly with cling film and strings (shape like a candy)
- put them into source pan and pour water, ginger (with skin) , garlic, spring onion
- warm it (around 70 - 80 degree C) for 1 hours
- after boiling, wait until cool, cut them and serve with cucumber
The Cooksagami London, GB
The Rating3 people
delicious!rodelbanares in Marikina loved it
This is a very unique and interesting recipe, Sagami. It looks and sounds really good and I can't wait to try this. Great post - thanks so much! I gave you 5 forks and flagged your picture for beauty and the recipe for being interesting/unique. :...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Wonderful photos and I like the marinade.
Michaeltrigger in loved it