Braised Red CabbageFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup granny smith apple, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled (or more) shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Saute together the cabbage, apple, onion and bacon for about 6 minutes.
- Add red wine and red wine vinegar.
- Cover the skillet.
- Simmer for 10 minutes OR until cabbage is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
Just amazing, I love red cabbage and this recipe sounds perfect.....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
I'm in love with this recipe! Love cabbage and this one sounds perfect!juels in Clayton loved it
i love this stuff too yummy
7 down whewwwwwwww my fingers hurt from typing hahaha
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it