Braised Red CabbageFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup granny smith apple, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled (or more) shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Saute together the cabbage, apple, onion and bacon for about 6 minutes.
- Add red wine and red wine vinegar.
- Cover the skillet.
- Simmer for 10 minutes OR until cabbage is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
i love this stuff too yummy
7 down whewwwwwwww my fingers hurt from typing hahaha
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I'm in love with this recipe! Love cabbage and this one sounds perfect!juels in Clayton loved it
Just amazing, I love red cabbage and this recipe sounds perfect.....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it