Easy Coconut CakeFrom angieaugusta 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven 180d
- Beat the butter,sugar,vanilla essence till it become soft&fluffy
- Add eggs one by one&beat in medium speed
- Then add the baking powder,salt,flour little by little
- Add the coconut milk little by little to the flour&beat till it combines thoroughly
- Atlast,add the dessicated coconut&give a quick blend
- Pour the batter in the cake pan&bake for 30 min
The Cookangieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
The Rating6 people
thanks Angie, this sounds great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Angie this is wonderful I love coconut.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I guess its moist too ....cholena in Food World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!