Chocolate Philly FudgeFrom cherylnail 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt chocolate either in double boiler or microwave,, cool slightly.
- Gradually add sugar to softened cream cheese , mixing well until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread in a greased 8 inch square pan
- Chill several hours or overnight
- Makes 1 3/4 lb.
The Cookcherylnail Visalia, CA
The Rating4 people
Awesome recipe, thanks!!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
great tasty recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
my great aunt used to make this fudge when i was a child. it's simply delicious!!atthebeach in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!