Spiced Cranberry SauceFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1- 12 ounces bag fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1- cup refrigerated pomegranate juice shopping list
- 1/2- cup agave nectar shopping list
- 2- teaspoon of grated citrus peel ( lemon or orange peel) shopping list
- 1/2- teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/8 - teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- wash cranberries and place in a heavy 4 quart pan add the juice and syrup stir to combine
- heat mixture over medium-high heat until the liquid is boiling and the cranberries start to pop
- reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally for 25 minutes, or until the berries are soft and juices thicken.
- sauce will continue to thicken as it cools
- remove from heat stir in citrus peel and ground spices
- cool and store in airtight container in refigerator until used
- yields 2 cups
- 8 servings ......
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!