Soy Whipped CreamFrom spoil_me2 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place soymilk and 1/4 cup vegetable oil in blender
- Blend at highest speed and slowly drizzle in remaining 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Blend in maple syrup and vanilla, add a little more oil if necessary to thicken.
- This makes enough topping for one pie, or crisp, or angel food cake, or, well you get the picture.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookspoil_me2 Canton, OH
The Rating5 people
alrighty then - good one!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I found this recipe on another website and tried it. I used coconut oil. It was delicious. I made a mistake and added the oil all at once, instead of gradually. It didn't peak well, but I think that's because I was mixing by hand. I stupidly refriger...moreCohzaku in loved it
Sorry, but it was pretty gross! Waaay too much oil. It wasn't the consistency of whipped cream either; more like regular single cream.Sovay in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!