Ham Pasta SaladFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 8 ounces ziti pasta shopping list
- 1 pound cooked ham, cubed shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 large red onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 15 small sweet pickles, chopped, juice reserved shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- D shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the drained pasta, ham, peppers, onion, pickles and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, beef bouillon granules, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic and 1/2 cup of reserved pickle juice.
- Fold into the salad and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Chill overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve near room temperature.