Pumpkin sconesbiscuits using canned soupFrom zoetheunicorn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 230 Celcius
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Mix together the soup and milk (you should have about 2 cups)
- Add to the dry's and stir together.
- Bring the mixture together with your hands.
- Roll out on a floured surface to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into 3 inch rounds.
- Bake on a lightly floured tray for 10 minutes.
- *** i make these into tiny sammiches with beetroot, spinach, fetta cheese and hummus. ****
The Cookzoetheunicorn Hastings, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!