Greek Pasta With Tomatoes and White BeansFrom bostonmargy 7 years ago
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano (or equivalent with canned regular tomatoes) shopping list
- 1 can cannellini or other white beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 10 oz bag spinach, chopped shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked penne (or other chunky) pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) finely crumbled feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tomatoes and beans in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Add spinach and cook 5 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally. Serve over chunky pasta with crumbled feta cheese.
The Cookbostonmargy Arlington, MA
The Rating3 people
I agree with cocoa, this is mouth watering. Great post and great picture. Oh yeah, high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Very nice throw together. This is something I could whip up when I got home from work. Thanks for sharing...;-)~jimrug1 in Peoria loved it
A great dish for a working mother, fantastic for a weekday, simple, tasty and fast.
Well done and Thank you.unicorn4 in Melbourne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!