Easy Cheesy Scalloped PotatoesFrom pamelanava 7 years ago
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3 lbs red potatoes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 pkg (6 oz) diced, smoked ham shopping list
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray 13x9 inch baking dish (stoneware works great!)
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and chicken broth until well blended.
- Add potatoes, ham and peas and 1 3/4 cups cheese.
- Stir gently to coat all ingredients.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Bake 1 hour, until heated through and potatoes are tender