Black Pepper Prawn Stir FryFrom cholena 5 years ago
- 18 prawns , deshelled shopping list
- 2 tsp black pepper and cumin pwd shopping list
- 1 tsp tumeric pwd shopping list
- ................ shopping list
- 1/2 onion sliced shopping list
- 1 small tomato sliced shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- Sprig of curry leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh ginger garlic paste shopping list
- .......................... shopping list
- 2 tsp black soysauce shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp black pepper cumin pwd shopping list
- salt ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- Rub the pwds with the prawns and set aside .
- In a wok , fry the onion , curry leaves with the paste and salt .
- Add the tomato slices .
- Once it softens , add the prawns and stir fry on high heat until the colour changes .
- Add 1 tbsp water and continue to stir fry .
- Cover the lid for 3 to 5 mins on low heat .
- Add the soy sauce and the pwd .
- Check the salt .
- Serve .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating5 people
Wow Cholena - this looks so delicious and beautiful. I want to reach through the screen and taste one right now. I love seafood and I love the flavors here. Great post - as always! Thanks and high 5... :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
I want some now! These look sooo good!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
looks great cholena....love pepper prawns.....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!