Lemon TurkeyFrom paulasue1 6 years ago
How to make it
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING..........Here is a recipe I thought you would like for the holidays
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Rub butter or oil over the skin of the turkey until it is completely coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and any other seasonings you prefer.
- Take a knife and gently separate the skin from the breast meat;
- Slide lemon halves under the skin with the peel side up, one on each side. This way the juice from the lemon will release into the breasts.
- Cover and bake for 30-45 minutes. Remove cover and continue
- to roast until juices run clear, basting every 15-20 minutes.
- If you've followed these steps correctly, your turkey should
- look like the one in the picture.
- Bon Appetit!
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating4 people
wow super tastey love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
That is so funny!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Wow much different paula very interesting sounds good tho thank you
five for recipe and 10 plus for the priceless picture with implants hahahaha i'm so jealous hahahaha
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it