Soft Oatmeal CookiesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter and sugars then beat in eggs one at a time and stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon then stir into creamed mixture then mix in oats.
- Cover and chill dough at least one hour then preheat oven to 350 and grease cookie sheets.
- Roll dough into walnut size balls and place 2” apart on cookie sheets.
- Flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar then bake 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet 5 minutes before transferring to rack to cool completely.