Cajun Chicken PastaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into thin strips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 8 ounces canned mushrooms stems and pieces drained shopping list
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 pound linguine cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or plastic bag then toss to coat.
- In large skillet over medium heat sauté chicken in butter for 7 minutes.
- Add mushrooms then cook and stir 3 minutes then reduce heat.
- Add cream and seasonings to taste then heat through and toss with linguine.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!