Sweet And Sour MeatballsFrom paulasue1 5 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 TBS. minced onions shopping list
- 2 TBS. milk shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 TBS. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup chili sauce shopping list
- 2/3 cup grape jelly shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first eight ingredients; form into 40 bite-sized meatballs.
- Brown meatballs lightly in oil on medium heat.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Drain excess fat.
- In a bowl combine chili sauce and jelly; pour over meatballs.
- Heat stirring occasionally, until jelly is melted. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until sauce has thickened, basting occasionally.
- Makes 40 meatballs.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- nanoo UXBRIDGE, CA
- barneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
- zele Nowhere, Us
- theoldprof Belleville, CA
- tinadc Cape Town, ZA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- goodhomecooking Tucson, AZ
- janick04 Hamilton, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating7 people
love this recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
mmmmmmmmmmm i love this one i make them with the grape jelly and chili sauce too they are so delish!!!!!!!! thanks paula
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
LOVE THOSE MEATBALLS!I TOLD YOU I'M A BEEF WOMAN!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it