FERRERO ROCHER CHOCOLATE CHEEESE CAKE MINISFrom twohot 6 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- • 1 1/2 cups oreo baking crumbs shopping list
- • 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- • 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- • 12 ferrero rocher chocolate just break them up a little bit I hit them with the meat hammer works well shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- • 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese , at room temperature shopping list
- • 1 cup sugar shopping list
- • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or almond extract shopping list
- • 2 eggs shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- Add 2 Tbsp nutella IN A SMALL BOWL AND ADD SOME milk PUT IN MICROWAVE FOR LIKE A 1MIN TO MELT THE nutella AND MIX WELL TO MAKE A SAUCE THEN JUST PUT OVER CHESES cake WHEN YOU SERVE IT shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a standard muffin pan.
- To make crust, in a bowl, combine oreo baking cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press crust into bottom of each muffin cup. Put 1 Ferrero Rocher chocolates into the center of each crust.
- Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, flour, and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Spoon cream cheese mixture over peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts. Bake until just set, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving.