Crispy Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom elle 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups unsifted flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375º F.
- Stir the flour with baking soda and salt, then set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and the shortening with the sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Blend the dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if desired).
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- (I use parchment paper for baking on).
- Bake at 375º F for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for one minute, then remove to cooling rack.
The Cookelle NH
- Not added to any groups yet!