Ham and Cheese SouffleFrom slj6lori 7 years ago
- 16 slices of white bread (or bread of your choice) cut into bite sized cubes shopping list
- 1 lb. cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 1 lb. shredded sharp cheddar shopping list
- 1 1/2c. shredded swiss shopping list
- 6 eggs beaten shopping list
- 3 c. milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 c. crushed cornflakes shopping list
- 1/2 c. melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 9X13 baking dish and spread 1/2 of the bread cubes evenly on the bottom of the dish.
- Add the ham and cheeses.
- Cover with the remaining bread cubes.
- Mix beaten eggs, milk, onion powder, mustard powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour evenly over the bread cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning....combine melted butter and corn flakes and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake in pre-heated 375 oven for about 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!