Cherry Nut Pound CakeFrom elle 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 (6-8 ounces) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each one.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, and remaining ingredients.
- Mix just until moist.
- Pour into a greased 10" round pan.
- Bake at 350° for one hour.
The Cookelle NH
The Rating2 people
Love cherries and love pound cake, what a good combination, great post.henrie in Savannah loved it