Deep Dish Pumpkin PieFrom elle 9 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup cold butter or margarine, cut in small pieces shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 (16 ounces) can solid pack pumpkin shopping list
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and sugars.
- Cut in butter till crumbly.
- Stir in nuts.
- Put 1 cup crumb mixture aside; press remainder firmly on bottom and halfway up sides of 12 x 7 baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients (except reserved crumb mixture) and mix well.
- Pour into pressed crust.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 55 minutes or until golden.
- Chill for a couple of hours and serve.