Delicious Pumpkin BreadFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-packed pumpkin shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add oil and pumpkin: beat until smooth.
- Combine remaining ingredients; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour batter into five greased 5-in. x 2- 1/2-in. x 2-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Yield: 5 miniature loaves.
- Editor's Note: Bread may also be baked in two greased 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pans for 75-80 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
love pumpkin bread Delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
The pudding must keep the bread very, very moist. I like this, blue. Thanks and 5!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Southern Cooks561 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
ILL GIVE YOU FOUR AND YOU GIVE ME MORE27 members