Cheesy Cornbread CasseroleFrom romedlab 7 years ago
- 2 sticks butter, melted shopping list
- 1 can cream style corn shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 15 oz. cornbread mix shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/3 c. parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/3 c. sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 320 degrees
- Buttered 9x9 baking dish
- Reserve 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except reserved cheese. Mix well until smooth.
- Transfer cornbread mixture onto buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean when inserted on the middle of the bread.
- Serve warm with butter on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookromedlab Los Angeles, CA
The Rating5 people
have made this recipe totally great recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
WOW I LOVE THIS IT REALLY SOUNDS GREAT THANKS FOR SHARING IT ........
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh my! This sounds wonderful!jett2whit in Union City loved it