Paula Deens Sausage SwirlsFrom pamelanava 7 years ago
How to make it
- Separate 1 can of dough and form into 4 rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Take the uncooked sausage and cut into 8 chunks.
- Using 4 chunks of the sausage, spread thin layer on each rectangle.
- Starting at the short end, roll each rectangle tightly into a cylinder. Repeat with other can of dough and sausage.
- Place on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Cut each roll into 4 slices.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place sausage swirls 1/2 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating6 people
Yummy, Thanks Pam! 55555!lanacountry in Macon loved it
Sounds really easy, thanksmango in Marion loved it
and how! yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it