Chicken Lasagna CasseroleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onions chopped shopping list
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 package spaghetti sauce mix shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 5 ounces egg noodles cooked and drained shopping list
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then prepare rectangular casserole dish with spray and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan cook chicken and onions until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce mix.
- Mix well and cook over medium heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- In another saucepan heat evaporated milk and cream cheese then cook until smooth.
- Stir in cooked noodles then pour noodle mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread chicken mixture over top.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top then bake 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!