Cranberry Walnut SaladFrom tinam 7 years ago
- 1 bunch of your favorite lettuce types - I use romaine, curly, butter and iceberg usually, but you can experiment as you wish shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1/2 cup feta or blue cheese, crumbled - you can increase as desired shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
- Raspberry walnut Viniagrette Dressing - to toss shopping list
- Crushed coarse black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and tear lettuce, place into bowl or bag to toss
- Add onion, cheese, cranberries, walnuts and toss together
- Pour dressing over all when ready to serve.
- Add pepper to individual plates as desired
The Cooktinam Tugun, AU
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!