Garlic Orange BeefFrom paulasue1 8 years ago
- 3 TBS. vegetable oil, divided shopping list
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. orange peel cut in 1- inch long thin strips shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's condensed beefy mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup tomato paste shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 TBS. molasses shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- Hot cooked noodles. shopping list
How to make it
- In a 10- inch skillet over high heat, in 2 TBS. hot oil, cook half of the beef until color just changes, stirring often. Transfer beef to bowl. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Reduce heat to medium. In remaining oil, cook onion, garlic and orange peel 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in soup, water, tomato paste, orange juice, molasses and pepper. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Add beef and cook 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Serve over noodles. Makes 3 ½ cups.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating4 people
fantastic recipe love the flavor of orange in this, great combo thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds fantastic hon. Thank you for posting.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
This sounds absolutly marvalous. Great post. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it