Garlic Orange BeefFrom paulasue1 6 years ago
- 3 TBS. vegetable oil, divided shopping list
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. orange peel cut in 1- inch long thin strips shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's condensed beefy mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup tomato paste shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 TBS. molasses shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- Hot cooked noodles. shopping list
How to make it
- In a 10- inch skillet over high heat, in 2 TBS. hot oil, cook half of the beef until color just changes, stirring often. Transfer beef to bowl. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Reduce heat to medium. In remaining oil, cook onion, garlic and orange peel 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in soup, water, tomato paste, orange juice, molasses and pepper. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Add beef and cook 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Serve over noodles. Makes 3 ½ cups.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating4 people
Oh, this is delish! Marvelous ingredients! 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
This sounds absolutly marvalous. Great post. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Sounds fantastic hon. Thank you for posting.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it