Country Captain ChickenFrom faithwalker 8 years ago
- 1 large Reynolds oven bag shopping list
- 2 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 14oz. can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 C. raisins shopping list
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Shake flour into oven bag and place in 9x13 pan.
- Add all ingredients except chicken and squish bag to blend.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken in even layer in bag.
- Close bag with tie and cut six 1/2 inch slits for steam to escape.
- Cook approx. 45 minutes at 350 until chicken is tender.
- Can be served over rice.