Strawberry Blue Cheese SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 cups lightly packed torn butter lettuce shopping list
- 1 pint basket strawberries stemmed and sliced 1/3” thick shopping list
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped red onion shopping list
- 6 tablespoons whole pecans toasted shopping list
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- Vinaigrette: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons frozen orange juice thawed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl toss lettuce, strawberries, onion and orange vinaigrette.
- Divide equally on six salad plates.
- Top each serving with 1 tablespoon pecans and 1 tablespoon blue cheese.
- For vinaigrette combine all ingredients and whisk until well blended.