Pork Roast With StrawberriesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 pound lean boneless single loin pork roast shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/8 teaspoons salt divided shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups canned pineapple juice shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups orange juice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 pint strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then rub roast with rosemary, pepper and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
- Place roast in shallow pan and roast 70 minutes then remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- While meat is resting combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in pineapple and orange juices and cook stirring over medium heat until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in cloves, lemon juice and remaining salt.
- Slice roast and serve with sauce then garnish with strawberries.