Easy Chicken EnchiladasFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
- 2 cups shredded cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce, divided shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or monterey jack cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained shopping list
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas, warmed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Spread 1/2-cup the enchilada sauce onto bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Combine chicken, 1/2-cup enchilada sauce, 1/2-cup cheese and all of the chiles in medium bowl. Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.