Cheese And Crab AppetizersFrom paulasue1 7 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's condensed cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 2 TBS, chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 TBS. chopped pimento shopping list
- 1 tsp. Louisanan style hot sauce shopping list
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) crab meat, drained shopping list
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat yout oven to broil
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, green onions, pimento and hot sauce. Fold in crab meat. Spread soup mixture evenly over 12 muffins halves. Place on baking sheet.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes or until bubbly hot and lightly browned. Quarter each muffin half for appetizers or serve as 12 open faced sandwhich. Makes 48 appetizers or 12 open faced sandwhiches.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating2 people
Mmmm...very nice, especially with the holidays upon us. Thanks for sharing.meals4abby in Valders loved it