Italian Breaded Pork ChopsFrom fluttergirl 7 years ago
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried basil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 4 pork chops shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, oregano, basil, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until lightly browned. Remove garlic
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- Place coated pork chops in the skillet, and brown abut 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the skillet and pork chops in the preheated oven, and cook 25 minutes.