Fusilli with cheeseFrom rivet 6 years ago
- 1 LB fusilli pasta shopping list
- 3 - 4 TBSP butter shopping list
- 1 TBSP flour shopping list
- 2 Cups whole milk shopping list
- 1/4 Cup white wine shopping list
- 1 Cup Fontina cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella, grated shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan, grated (do not use the dry stuff in the plastic cans, it is too salty and burns. Use the fresh kind in a bag in the dairy cheese section) shopping list
- 1 Cup fresh parsley finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup fresh diced tomatoes shopping list
- Coarsley ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta as you like it
- In large sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Stir in flour and cook for about a minute
- Gradually stir in milk and cook stirring constantly until mixture thickens and may boil a bit. Do not let it burn on pan bottom.
- Stir in wine
- Add cheeses, then pepper, then parsley, each after a minute or two
- Keep stirring until smooth and creamy
- Ladle fusilli onto a bowl, top with sauce and serve.
- Spoon chopped fresh tomatoes over each serving
The Cookrivet SW, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!