Garlic Flavored Potato CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2-1/2 pounds peeled potatoes shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 5 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Cut potatoes into julienne strips then toss with the garlic, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick pan with a heatproof handle.
- Add the potatoes then cover with buttered aluminum foil.
- Press down with the bottom of another pan or a heavy weight.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Bake 25 minutes then place serving dish over pan and flip cake out onto the plate.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!