Jalapeno PoppersFrom cookingwithcaitlin 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix the cream cheese, dried Italian seasonings packets and sharp shredded cheddar (for this step I like to use my spatula, but you can also use beaters).
- To prep the jalapeños: First, cut the stem portion of the jalapeño off. Next, slice the jalapeños in the half lengthwise. The seeds and membranes make the jalapeño amazingly spicy. To remove them, hold your knife horizontally and cut right across the pepper. Be careful not to touch your eyes or anywhere around your face after handling jalapeno peppers!
- With a spoon, fill each pepper until the cheese mixture is gone. It will be approximately 1 tablespoon per pepper.
- Empty your breadcrumbs into a small bowl. Place each pepper, one at a time, into the breadcrumbs and press to allow the breadcrumbs to stick.
- Assemble the poppers on a baking sheet and cook for 15-25 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and the pepper has wrinkled.
The Cookcookingwithcaitlin Cincinnati, OH
The Rating4 people
Oh yeah, my favourite, and the hotter the better. Leave the seeds in, please~ Good variation on a theme and five forks to ya!rivet in SW loved it
My eyes are running and my nose is watering reading this! I love poppers!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
So simple and scrumptious! My mouth is watering! Added this to the "NFL game day foods" group.juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!