Pecan Molasses BrittleFrom cookingwithcaitlin 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a sauce pot combine the sugar, molasses, and corn syrup at medium-high heat. Stir and cook until the sugar dissolves (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add pecans and salt and cook another 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 12 minutes, quickly stir in your baking soda and then empty the contents into a greased cookie sheet (for this, I like to use the disposable cookie sheets because they are pliable and less of a chance of the brittle sticking to the cookie sheet).
- Place in the refrigerator for 5 hours or longer to harden.
- After 5 hours, remove from the refrigerator and with the end of a sturdy utensil crack, serve, and enjoy.