cappuccino Fudge BrowniesFrom goddoesmiracles 7 years ago
- Brownies shopping list
- 5 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, cut into pieces shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules or crystals shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- frosting shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1 oz semisweet baking chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 13x9-inch pan. In 1-quart saucepan, melt unsweetened chocolate and 3/4 cup butter over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in coffee granules and 1 tablespoon vanilla; set aside.
- 2. In large bowl, beat sugar, cinnamon and eggs about 7 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Fold chocolate mixture, flour and pecans into egg mixture just until blended. Pour batter into pan. Bake 25 to 35 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3. In small bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and brewed coffee. Beat until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies.
- 4. In 1-quart saucepan, melt semisweet chocolate with shortening over low heat, stirring occasionally. Drizzle glaze in horizontal parallel lines about 1 inch apart over top of brownies. Immediately draw knife through glaze in straight vertical lines to form pattern. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. For brownies, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining brownies.
The Cookgoddoesmiracles Union, KY
The Rating5 people
This is my kind of Brownie! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
yummy! I love chocolate coffee brownies! Double good!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Im gonna try dis for sure . Thx : )
Btw , thx for ur comments and ratings on Chocolate Roll ....cholena in Food World loved it