ground turkey and stuffing casseroleFrom denisem61 5 years ago
How to make it
- mix browned turkey meat with soup and sour cream
- place browned turkey mixture in pie plate
- put prepared stuffing on top
- place biscuits on top of that
- cook at 350 till biscuits are done appx 20 min.
The Cookdenisem61 Benicia, CA
The Rating2 people
This actually sounds good and easy for when I need to put something together quick for the kids. Thanks for the great post.tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
I made this and we loved it. I added some leftover broccoli also for the vitamins (and to get rid of it..LOL). The rolls did not cook properly; I would bake them separate when I make this again. It is good with just the stuffing on top. Thanks!dmr55 in Port Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!