Cranberry-pear CrispFrom mbeards2 6 years ago
- Filling: shopping list
- 8 ripe pears, peeled, cored and cut in ¼-inch slices shopping list
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups fresh cranberries shopping list
- ¼ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of flour shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- ¾ cup flour shopping list
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened and cut into pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Toss the pear slices in lemon juice and combine with cranberries in an ungreased 9- by 13-inch baking pan (see Note); toss with granulated sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- In a bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar and butter with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the fruit is tender and the topping is lightly browned.
- Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.
- Calories 400, fat 15 g, sodium 91 mg, carbohydrates: 67 g, saturated fat 9 g, calcium: 48 mg, protein 4 g, cholesterol 38 mg, dietary fiber: 8 g