Cheeseburger HotdishFrom sandysunshine 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown hamburger in a large skillet.
- Add soup, garlic powder, and pepper to beef and mix well.
- Butter one side of 6 slices of bread and place butter side down in a 9x11 dish.
- Spoon beef and soup mixture over bread.
- Place a layer of Velveeta® over the mixture (18-24 slices).
- Butter one side of remaining 6 slices and place on top with the butter side up.
- Cook 30 minutes in oven or until bread is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then enjoy!