Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups uncooked regular oats shopping list
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package semisweet chocolate mega morsels shopping list
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- 3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, stirring well. Add oats; stir well. Add to butter mixture; stir until well blended. Gently stir in morsels and pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until brown around edges. Cool on pan 2 to 3 minutes or until firm. Remove cookies from pan; cool on wire racks.