Grandma Jones Snickerdoodle CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except for 2 Tbsp. of Sugar and 1 Tbsp. of Cinnamon.
- Cover and chill for one hour.
- Shape into 1" balls and roll in the sugar and cinnamon combination.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-11 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating8 people
wow, I do like this!herby in Albany loved it
I love snickerdoodles.....I always use more cinnamon & sugar tho'. Yummy!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
yummy!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! :)goddoesmiracles in Union loved it