White-Hot Hot ChocolateFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the ehite chocolate in a medium metal bowl over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Allow chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Stir in cayenne pepper and cinnamon.
- Whisk in egg until smooth.
- Gradually wisk in one cup of the milk.
- Whisk until completely incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in remaining milk
- Heat until hot but not simmering.
- Chocolate will be ready to drink when either the taste of the cayenne is masked by the temperature of the milk OR when the chocolate is at your desired temperature.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
OHH YUMM NOW PUT IN SOME OF THAT WHITE CHOCOLATE IRISH CREAM YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Hmmmmmm very interesting. It's worth a tryjett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds interesting. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!