Pickled PeppersFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- Per pint jar: shopping list
- 1/4 medium garlic clove shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon minced onion or onion flakes shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground oregano shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon of thyme leaf shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon of marjoram shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil shopping list
- Brine: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 9 tablespoons salt shopping list
- 2 pints water shopping list
- 2 pints vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Drop pickling ingredients into each jar needed.
- Use a needle to puncture each pepper.
- Drop peppers into boiling water for three minutes.
- Put peppers immediately into jars then fill each jar with boiling brine solution.
- Close jars and process for 10 minutes then cool and store.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
do u use the hot pepper? chef. would love to give a try. its easiest Pickling recipe. thanks for sharing.
cherrycherryflower70 in Dibrugarh loved it
Oh I love this recipe! I made these as gifts one year, too! I used red and green jalapeno peppers for Christmas! Thanks for a great post! Pamelapamelanava in Prosper loved it
sounds like a great recipe. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!