Yogurt Creamy GuacamoleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
- 1 large ripe avocado peeled pitted and diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 3 carrots peeled and sliced diagonally shopping list
- 1 small jicama peeled and cut into 1/4" thick triangles shopping list
- 1 bunch radishes trimmed and sliced shopping list
- Fresh cilantro sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Line strainer with double layer of cheesecloth then set strainer over bowl.
- Add yogurt to strainer then let drain in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight then discard liquid.
- Place yogurt in processor then add avocado and next 4 ingredients to processor.
- Puree until smooth then season with salt and pepper and transfer to bowl.
- Place guacamole in center of platter then surround with carrots, jicama and radishes.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs.