Fruity Peanut Butter SandwichFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut both apples in half, core them and remove the seeds.
- DO NOT PEEL!
- Dice one apple into small pieces.
- Place the peanut butter, celery, raisins and chopped apple in a small bowl and stir until combined.
- Split and toast the English muffins.
- While muffins toast, slice the second apple into thin slices.
- Remove muffin halves from toaster.
- Spread 1/4 of the peanut butter mixture on the bottom half of each muffin.
- Top with sprouts OR lettuce.
- Place apple slices on top.
- Serve open faced OR top with other half of muffin.