Onion Wine SoupFrom wolfpackjack 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 5 large onions (I prefer vidalia) shopping list
- 5 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery leaves shopping list
- 1 large potato, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1tbsp vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 cup light cream shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large saucepan.
- Add chopped onions, mix well
- Add beef broth, celery leaves, and potato.
- Bring to boiling, cover and simmer for 30 min.
- Puree mixture in blender. Return to saucepand and blend in wine, vinegar, and sugar.
- Bring to boiling and simmer 5 min.
- Stir in cream, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating5 people
mmmmmmmm yummy it sounds terrific gotta get the breath mints out lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love almost anyting onion. Great postdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Gotta try the White House soup! Sounds delicious, can't wait!juels in Clayton loved it